Information for the Eastcote Chamber of Commerce
The Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce is committed to work with businesses across the London Borough of Hillingdon to help them achieve their full business potential. Our vision is to ensure that our members and local communities expand their businesses effectively and thrive in the local economy.
Our members have the advantages of accessing business advice services and networking events. They also have the opportunity to participate in training courses to enhance their business potential through our partnerships with other organisations
Being a member of the Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce helps businesses to raise their standards and performance through benefits namely:
- Exclusive business networking events.
- Invitations to high profile events.
- Business listing on the Member directory and your own business page on the Chamber’s website.
- Advice and support in resolving business problems.
- Dedicated webpage of your own.
- Invitations to attend exclusive excursions, audiences with key political figures and specialist networking events.
- Strength in unity – campaigning at the highest level on issues that matter to your business.
- Uxbridge College offers all Chamber Members a free skills audit and advice on the training needs for your staff.
- Access to exclusive Member-to-Member offers between Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce members.
- Ability to list offers or discounts on the Member-to-Member offers page of the Chamber website to attract local business from fellow members.
To find out more about Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce visit: http://www.hillingdonchamber.co.uk/
Currently, we are inviting our all members and non members to participate in the first Hillingdon Business Expo 2015.
With that in mind, Brunel University London and partners including the Ofsted ‘excellent’- rated Uxbridge College, Segro, PwC and Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce have joined forces to create Hillingdon Business Expo.
The first of its kind, the 2015 event will draw together the Hillingdon business community and its guests on one unique day.
On July 9th, 50 exhibitors will be joined by hundreds of visitors from local and regional companies and members of the public on the Brunel University London campus in Kingston Lane, Uxbridge.
Starting with a Business Breakfast, the day will pack in symposiums, workshops, networking and presentations, showcasing the best of Hillingdon business and providing visitors with a host of ideas, advice and contacts.
Hillingdon Business Expo will be a celebration of all that is good about Hillingdon business, and a chance to see for yourself what is going on in this vibrant, innovative and entrepreneurial part of the world.
We would like you to be a part of Hillingdon Business Expo 2015: to register an interest or for more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter, @HillingdonExpo.